Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Reflection upon personal writing

  • Explain one thing that you did this week that differed from your regular process. Talk about how it was different, why you tried it, and how well it worked for you.
This week we focused on writing personally. We reflected upon our own opinions, experiences, and memories. Recently I've tried to use my voice as much as possible. I try writing with phrases and words that I regularly say. Normally while writing I use a very analytical voice. I liked writing personally because I could focus on being goofy and trying to portray myself through my writing as much as possible. 

2 comments:

  1. Good word choice (Analytical) ;) I think that you use your voice very well in your writing and I hope that you continue to do so. Good luck on being goofy in the rest of your writing this year Sammy J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome that you want to use voice in your writing. I've seen a lot of high school essays that are just rambling on and don't have any variety, but I never see that with you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete