Friday, May 2, 2014

Power


I think everyone wants to achieve power. People want to control other people, and in a way be more important than everyone else. With power comes competition. People below you will want your job, and people below them will want there's. It's natural for people to strive for something more. But there comes a point where people go to far. If someone below me tried to get me fired from my position, they would probably be fired from theirs. It shows weakness in a way. If they're unable to show ambition through hard work, then why should they have the job they have? Although, if someone is able to do my job better than me then they should be able to have it. If someone were to point out someone trying to sabotage me, they would be rewarded. Because faithfulness and honesty are good qualities in a worker.   

No comments:

Post a Comment